Acquisitions Archives - CARA Franchising

Acquisitions Archives - CARA Franchising

Big Welcome to New York Fries!

Sep 2, 2015 CARA

CARA is pleased to announce that as of August 31/2015, we entered into a deal to acquire a 100% interest in New York Fries. We’re excited to add one of Canada’s most successful QSR brands and 156 of its restaurants to our portfolio!

Read More

CARA Purchases Remaining 45% of Landing Group

Jul 7, 2015 CARA

After acquiring a 55% controlling interest in the Landing Group in December 2014, CARA is excited to announce that it has purchased the remaining 45%. We can’t wait to see how the Toronto-based Landing Group will grow under the full ownership of CARA Operations!

Read More

CARA Operations is in Growth Mode

Jan 7, 2015 CARA

Canada’s largest full service restaurant company, CARA Operations, is always looking to grow its banner of restaurants. In December CARA acquired a majority ownership in Landing Group of Restaurants, a Southern Ontario based upscale casual restaurant concept.

Read More